PECO's policies are based on our core missions:
Protection of our Assets and Financial Integrity, Safety and Sustainability, to ensure that we continue to make ethical decisions in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
Our policies are based on a principles-based approach and include:
• Market development through the development of strategic relationships with clients, contractors and service providers
improving profitability through optimized management of organizational resources
• Developing technical knowledge, quality management and supply chain in monitoring and implementing projects
• Efforts to improve the satisfaction of clients and other beneficiaries by identifying and meeting their requirements and needs
Being committed to conducting our operations in accordance with our core values of responsibility, loyalty and cooperation.
• Providing a safe working environment for our employees and service providers
• Improving all aspects of environmental protection, including the impact of our operations on air, water and soil, to minimize our environmental footprint.
I believe that as we move toward achieving our goals, we must all be committed to the provisions of the Corporate Policy. Our achievements and successes as one of PEDC's subsidiaries are based on this commitment and are the result of the empathy and cooperation of our colleagues.
Ali Khajavi Chief Executive Officer